View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #38
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

If she is credible and has just come out, then she will provide the documentation to prove it. She must do this in order to be taken seriously. However, i took something very valuable from her story regardless of who she is...

As a woman on the planet, her story will resonate for each of us as WE ALL are the daughters and sons of Gaia. ALL. In this way, the story of her journey and the energies that she has been battling to bring herself back into balance with the planet is VERY FAMILIAR and speaks to each one of us on a deeper level.

Regardless of who she really is, and her story is beautiful on it's own without her having to say she is related to Ike, it is the story we have all been living to one extreme or another.

I found it to be too vague in terms of solid information, but very rich in emotional textures and a descriptive tapestry in terms of its value as the story of a woman finding herself and reconnecting to her source.

In so far as Mars, well as one book says... women come from Venus and men come from Mars. I believe her rich understanding of the archetypal and Iconic may have, in this case, gotten the better of her imagination while being in another destructive relationship with a man who has creatively deceived her and has MPD. A any rate, that obvious connection was not lost on me.

In truth I felt in the story was directly related to energy, and the use of energy to control people in various ways. Emotionally, as a part of an alien agenda, TPTB... etc. These things I believe DO exist. There is truth in that we must all be aware of how we use our energy and it is good policy as autonomous beings to use our energy in alignment with the Mother Planet.

Being a reader of Gnosis myself, I am a fan of Magdelane's message and her gospel. There is a great deal of her in all of us to be sure.

From the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote