View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #596
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Happy New Year to everyone,

This is another addition to my previous posts (pag. 20. #478 and pag. 20. #494 and pag. 22. #527) regarding “real” versus “faked-Bluebeam” ET disclosure scenario (good ETs vs. dark ETs)”, because Alfred Webre (Note from qbeac: he seems to me an honest and well intended person) has recently also raised all warning flags about the possibility that the Obama ET disclosure could be a False Flag ET disclosure (or Project Bluebeam).

I’ve originally seen this new in the Spanish web site “Rafapal.com”, where Alfred Webre explains Rafael Palacios (owner of that site) his concerns in Spanish:

Alfred Webre denies the reliability of Michael Salla’s sources on ET contact
(Alfred Webre desmiente la fiabilidad de las fuentes de Michael Salla sobre contacto ET)
January 8th, 2010

http://www.rafapal.com/?p=3542

-------------------

Alfred Webre explains his concerns in detail in the following long article in English. I recommend reading the whole article, but I’ll just include here a few important paragraphs.

Barack Obama not disclosing extraterrestrial presence is top ET/UFO story of 2009
January 3, 2010. 7:50 PM. Seattle Exopolitics Examiner.
By Alfred Lambremont Webre

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seatt...-story-of-2009
Brief excerpts:

Barack Obama not disclosing an extraterrestrial presence during 2009 is the top extraterrestrial-related story of 2009. Obama ended 2009 with non-disclosure after numerous reports of ‘imminent disclosure’ of an extraterrestrial presence including prediction of a specific disclosure date, November 27, 2009. Independent sources have reportedly confirmed the U.S. military leaking its meetings in 2009 with Reptilian, Grey, and a silicon-based civilization named the “Conformers” in an effort to move Obama, the military’s commander-in-chief, to disclosure.

(…)

If the Reptilian species that Source A met with are exopolitically aligned with the Reptilian species that Jim Sparks worked with, then some problematic questions arise regarding the U.S. military and the Obama administration’s extraterrestrial diplomacy and disclosure strategy.

Is the Obama administration’s covert ET diplomacy and disclosure strategy in the best interests of the American and human population?

(…)

If the headline of a Barack Obama disclosure speech is: “We are liaising with the same Reptilian and Grey extraterrestrials with whom we had secret agreements for decades,” that is a speech that opens the issue of potential liability by the U.S. government for acts committed both by the government and by the extraterrestrials during the period of these secret agreements.

Moreover, the scenario painted by Source A for a 2017 “Independence Day” mass sighting over cities by the “Controllers” appears to set humanity up for failure.

(…)

And who is to say that the whole "Controllers" scenario is not some elaborate intelligence psypos by a U.S. military-intelligence whose expertise is psychological operations?

(…)

There is something disturbing about the scenario unfolding behind Obama official state extraterrestrial disclosure, as disclosed by Source A and other sources connected to the Obama administration and U.S. government.

(…)

Any official state disclosure by Barack Obama resulting from secret negotiations with Reptilian, Grey, or Conformer civilizations are likely fraught with peril for the future of human rights and civil rights on this planet.

Recent human political history has been driven a by a series of False Flag operations in which military-intelligence, and national and international governmental authorities, organizations, and elites have either participated, or have implemented the cover-up, or the ensuing loss of civil and human rights. This trend was started by the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, and supremely accelerated by the False Flag operation by U.S. military intelligence of September 11, 2001, which Barack Obama uses publicly as his justification for expansive war.

Is the top ET/UFO story of 2009 – non-disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence of Reptilians, Greys and Conformers – a continuation of such a series of False Flag operations and psyops, carried out with the aid of cooperating Reptilians, Greys, and "Conformers"?

Questions to Bill and Kerry:
As I already mentioned in my previous posts, and considering this issue (“good ET” disclosure versus Bluebeam scenario) is so important for the future of humanity, and considering that different Project Camelot interviewees have different-contradictory opinions about it:
Would it be possible for you, PC, to get the main experts on this subject together in the same room (Ex: Alfred Webre, David Wilcock, Michael Salla, Dr. Greer, etc.), and conduct an in depth interview-debate (or conference) among them to try to resolve these contradictions and clarify this issue?
If doing such a debate in person is not easy, could it be done by Skype?

Such a public debate could help all of us to discern which is info or disinfo, honest persons or double agents (gatekeepers), real ET disclosure or False Flag-Blubeam scenario.

The idea is that we (human beings) don’t get fooled again in such an important issue and that high level insiders get the warning so that they can take preventive measures.

Same questions for the 2012 mystery.
Thanks.

P.D. I agree with Onawah and Daft Ada, Nassim Haramein’s theory is awesome, impressive, I recommend it to everyone!!!

Last edited by qbeac; 01-08-2010 at 12:58 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote