View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 05:58 AM   #18
no caste

Default Re: I Need a Place To Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
I'm not fleeing because I'm afraid. I'm fleeing because I know I'm not supposed to be here.

I'm not sure if you actually understand what's going to happen. Forced vaccines and confinement. If you refuse to get vaccinated you will be put in a concentration camp. When they force vaccination violence will ensue. Even if you are prepared, they'll come for you eventually. If you have supplies that makes you a target amongst a desperate population.

If you think its good to stay in a city, be my guest. I'm going as far away from the chaos, vaccines, violence, and concentration camps as possible.
Tramik - Unless I missed something, I haven't been getting the vibe that things are as serious as you think. I do prepare for the worst, but I expect the best - trying to cover different outcomes. The government is short on vaccines. The hospitals are stocking up on ventilators for people who are sick (which is a good idea - as H1N1 goes deeper into the lungs than usual flus). Some of the more vulnerable communities are stocking up on disinfectants and, actually, it's bringing to light many vulnerabilities - which are good for the public to know, e.g. poor living conditions and unclean water in some areas.

The flu itself is no longer called mildly symptomatic. It's 'moderate.' I've heard the sinus part is a pain in the a&&. I guess if people panic and run amok, things can get more serious - you mention chaos and violence. I don't know what would cause martial law and concentration camps in SK and AB, besides an all-out freaktoid invasion, or berserk unemployment, where people just start stealing and looting.

But if your nose is telling you ... I don't know...

Be calm, no matter what

PS You might want to familiarize yourself with provincial parks as you travel {they're nice!} - and look for clean water - upstream of beaver dams...