View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 04:32 AM   #20
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: prepare the lifeboats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatfurrytexan View Post
I will remain active at ATS. Yes, it is a dragon with its own evils. But it is stable, and provides a stable platform from which to discuss/network. That is its greatest benefit.

I do not mean any disrespect to any members here. The membership is the bright spot on this board.

I only hold contempt for the leadership of the sight. The leadership, which has perpetrated unethical actions upon the membership here in order to pursue whatever agenda it is that they were pursuing.

Peace to you too, and i hope you did not misunderstand me. As i said, i left posting here when i began to see credibility issues with the site leadership.
ATS...how secure is that. i have heard several different stories including what John Lear had to say on record. I was a member (may still be but have not tried logging in) there during the time he was being censored. I have not been there in while but check from time to time. it gives me as pleasant of a feeling as this place has in the last few days...

Maybe ATS wants the jester to move the !SCHOOL over there! I doubt they can handle the MASSIVE MAGIC though

The membership here is great!!! The real truth sayers!!! we know who you are

whats new...seen any ufos?

peace jt!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote