View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #20
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help with facial skin cysts of oil glands needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
tell her to stop eating FROZEN FOOD...

lose weight and DRINK plenty of water...

take hot shower and put moisturizing baby lotion on her face...

if she is very out going then she needs to wash her face with warm water everyday...

Good luck..
She does not drink enough water (check out my 70%+ water thread), but that his here journey as I do tell her water is important and have been for ~4 months.

She doesn't need to loose weight as she is 48kg and extremely fit. We both do yoga, pilates and go to te gym regularly 3-4 times a week.

She doesn't have any metal fillings as far as I know as she is Russian and I don't think they allow them there. They are white (but they could be metal with white tops? I'll investigate this...

We don't eat any frozen OR ready meals. She prepares most things from scratch from as it grew (but we didn't grow it..yet), our diet is not high in sugar either.

I have lygols solution and she gets 2-3 drops twice a day in clean water. We use sun dried organic sea salt.

She is a lot more positive and less scared about her situation and fearful and is now more receptive to these alternative ideas. This is all I wanted was her to be open to try these with an open mind...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote