View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 05:56 AM   #1
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Pray for Iceland. Finacial catastrophe nears

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...d.creditcrunch

Iceland is on the brink of collapse. Inflation and interest rates are raging upwards. The krona, Iceland's currency, is in freefall and is rated just above those of Zimbabwe and Turkmenistan. One of the country's three independent banks has been nationalised, another is asking customers for money, and the discredited government and officials from the central bank have been huddled behind closed doors for three days with still no sign of a plan. International banks won't send any more money and supplies of foreign currency are running out.

################################################## ################################################## ####

Now read the whole of the article.

Can I add a suspicious note of my own? Look how they now want fast tracking into European union, after all these years of standing firm about their fishing grounds against EU piracy... and now they are begging to join.

Is this financial crisis a huge, massive major plot to grab as much of the worlds systems and peopels as possible in the quickest possible route? I am highly suspicious of all of this now.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote