View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:01 AM   #7
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
Snopes denies the idea that the original limerick "ring around the rosie" has to do with the bubonic plague...but...if the shoe fits?"
-------------------------------------

"Otherwise...Tim...forgive me for this...but I'm just come right out and say it. Are you on any medication?"
"Perhaps you need to talk to someone about your flight of ideas. You've made very little sense here."
----------------------------------------------
Read William Cooper, there is tech, even in the public domain, that allows memory wipes.

As I understand you, it's 'normal' for one to forget the major surgery/cancer scare of their love one within a few years? Threats, followed by continued medical 'malpractice' too is 'normal'. And, with all DUE respect, you think I need meds?

A funny coincedence was something called the "Protocols of Zion" that matched, to the letter, with one rather large exception: there were few Jews involved; curiously though, as a percentage, many more Italians than should otherwise be present....

Perhaps they'd be better named the Protocols of Fascism?

While I fully recognize how crazy some of this sounds, especially leveraging children, read Ted Gunderson; the other information on the lessor uses of kids has been confirmed, very high in the community and multiple times.

Read the Guyana version of the Jones town massacre to see how some 'religions' are simply covers for brainwashing experiments. Look into the backgrounds of several of the known 'Satanic' leaders. Sickos with very good training...

Do you recall the tin-foil hat 'nuts' that believed in Aliens from other planets? Same old shizer different day...
--------------------------------------------------------
"You'll likely take my comment as an attack, launched by the very forces which you portend have caused you this strife to begin with. I assure you that I am just speaking (writing) from my heart when I say...take a deep breath...read what you wrote...does it make sense to you?
-------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps you are speaking from your heart, and then again perhaps not. Sadly, one just never knows these days as first rate 'social skills' are requirement number one for those that work through infiltratration. (Read as marrying into families; lying in wait. You'll never meet a more patient group; look how long it took them to get Palestine.
(Listen to the 'nut' Benjamin Freedman to see just how patient these secret societies are. Will California take as long?)

Makes no sense? Read a little more and THINK a little harder....

What truly blows me away is they're supported, largely, by the Blue Masons, most of which are honorable. (Lower degrees anyway) It appears that 14th degree = Atheistic where that is = to Satanist/Luciferian; a bit of a stretch if you ask me, but is that not how most are corrupted? (Little by little.) This works by keeping the information/tactics broken up and in the hands of few. (Read Pike's book that was formerly given at the 14th degree 'award'.)
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote