View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Children of the New Dream - Drunvalo Melchizedek

When my mother was giving birth to me, she was in a great deal of pain. So much pain that the doctors sent her to have an ultrasound to find out why she was hurting so much. In the room with the ultrasound was an Indian girl who looked at my mother and said, ''This is not an ordinary baby. She is more curious than normal. But she doesn't want to be born.'' So my mom has known since I was born to expect a child that was different somehow.

When I was just a baby in my cradle, I used to float my stuffed animals to the other side of the room with my thoughts. Or I would ''grab'' my toys with my eyes, and throw them. When she saw this, my mother knew it was true that I was not an ordinary baby. And so, from the very beginning, she began to protect me.

I remember how my father loved to smoke cigars, and I used to tease him when I was little by making his cigar box lift up from the table to a vertical position. It was so much fun.

When I was older, my mother would tie my hair in braids, because she liked it that way. But I didn't like my hair in braids, so the moment she was done, my hair would dramatically spring back to the way it was before. She could hardly believe it when she saw this happen. No matter how firmly she tied them, my braids would always come undone immediately. I wasn't trying to do it on purpose -- but I knew that I was doing it.

Sometimes when I would get sad, or even depressed, I used to play with my psychic abilities in various ways. Doing this would cheer me up and make me feel happy and secure and full of joy.

Read full story here :
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/oct1/inge.htm

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote