View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #1174
Spregovori

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

To anyone reading this thread....

it seems i woke up " too honest" this day

I am sorry (no I am not) but what is this crap about waging war against anything people do not like...

warrior/war against darkness
war against poverty
war against terror
war against climate change
war against drugs

People don't like something - they declare a war on ti (G.C)

How unreasonable is it to call yourself a light and a warrior...it is like naming a missile patriot....something that can destroy but hey...it is patriotic...so no worries...it is for the good cause?

Blow the mofos up - redeem their "crimes" against my believes.

Being a "warrior" while hiding behind the "love and light" principles...how "dare" you?

Please spare with all the "philosophy" (excuses) on the usage of word war/warrior with "good" intentions. No room for debate here - it is like "arguing" with a religious fanatic.

You are acting like a bunch of "mainstream kids" that refuse to listen or see to anything that is not according to their view/perception of life and the moment something is not like them they form a "gang" to protect their "right".

You put your "warrior" out and eventually you get your "warrior" back...now

Is there a chance that Abraxasinas is full of ****? YES there is! BUT!! THE SAME GOES FOR YOU OR ME OR ANYONE ELSE!!!

It seems like we should ban the whole forum here.... but if it helps you make feel better Abraxasinas has already been banned once under the pretense of breaking forum rules...(he answered my question LOL and got banned). Now it seems, so I read, there are new rules in the making to prevent such threads? What is this - New Age Fascism? I do wonder what or who is so much clairvoyant that can put together such a rule...

Will there be more word twisting?

You people here like science fiction? You people here know Star-gate SG1? Well in the begging the dream team comes on some planet...and there were people on that planet called the Nox. Please do watch that episode and see how they handle the problems (the point being their philosophy about it)

"Young do not always do as they are told."

I am yet to see the day when "humanity" will put their words before their swords...when they will ask questions first and will not strike later....the day when also the living will be able to see the end of war...not just the dead

and my "advice" to you: if you do not like something, simply do not bother with it...do not put your attention to it...do not help to prolong it...

Inappropriate reason mod edit: might be...depends on your current moral standards...but for the sake of not arguing...i agree

Last edited by Spregovori; 02-21-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: innapropriate