View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #22
earwig

Default Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Hi All!

I personally haven't noticed a lot of chemtrail activity here (I have definitely seen it tho and there's some examples on http://www.mysteriousnewzealand.co.n...ndex.php?cat=9 ) - Europe and Nth America seem to be much harder hit. I think that they may have sprayed Auckland early yesterday morning tho... I'm pretty sure that most of the spraying that's done here is very sneaky like at night or when there's already a lot of cloud cover (or maybe they don't spray much or I don't see it). Too many farmers who look at the weather all the time maybe...

They're easy to spot when fresh as they are at much lower altitudes than contrails (usually somewhere around the cumulus or just above) and they spread out and 'stick' to the sky rather than dissipating within half an hour or so like contrails do (unless there's lots of orgonite around). You then get a creepy kind of haze in the air. Contrails generally need to be cirrus cloud height or greater to form because that's where its cold enough.

I agree its nice to see some fellow Kiwi of like mind! Hi to everyone

I'm another who thinks that things are not going to be total doom and gloom with disasters everywhere, altho I'm sure that there will be some trying times. At the end of the day its up to us to create what we what to see, so I guess that's why we're here... As I see it we are basically responsible for the state of it all now anyway...