View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones Show- Elite insider spills

I have lots of people who wonder how they are going to make it out there with heat and hydro and such with out thinking about who they are and what they have .

Robert Menard has explained this in A VIDEO but let me do it here you own a berry bush in your garden. You don`t pick the berries so they just fall off and rot. Now your neigbor see`s this and decides hey I could make jam and sell it but I`ll give you a cut of the sales or even free jam because they are your berries. Same could apply to an apple tree and your neighbor was making pies he rould give you free pie or a cut of his sales

Now this all makes sense doesn`t it ... But ask your self now who owns the wind the sun or for that matter the rivers ? Most would saY THE GOVERNMENT wrong answer they cannot own anything for they have no power least you give it to them/ You are the rightful owners of the rivers . you elect governments to due your bidding and represent your wish`s or at least its supposed to .

So one day the government allows your rivers to be damed for the production of hydro electricity . THis hydro company then begins to sell you this new product at top dollar you think hey this is great without realizing that all along they took your resource and gave you nothing for it but a bill when you should have gotten it for free.

Here is another blunder we keep making when we buy land why do we only get the topsoil and the mineral and oil rights stay with the government .Not saying we should start digging for gold but who are they to try and control the worlds resource`s and cut you out of what is rightfully yours. Here is an other roads have been built all over the worlds nations using tax dollars and some have tolls on them . Now it is common knowledge that you don`t need a license to travel using your method of conveyance (drive a car ) and when you try to explain this to some people they jusy clam up or tell you fine but then you can`t use the roads to travel . Why not I ask them ? They explain that tax dollars went into the construction of these roads and part of paying for car registration and licensing fees went into it as well . But it comes down to who owned the land? We did and part of anything done on it must allow the owners us free accessso why are we still paying for some things we should be getting for free ? Because we have been conditioned though the years to accept that that is just the y way it is

Getting back to the thread in tough times one needs to open their minds to who they are and what is truly their`s and act to recover it , Hydro and heat belong to you as do the roads and waters let no one tell you different
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote