View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #50
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It Has Begun; Mayan Elders Say: "Prepare!"

Re: Volcano / Atlantis Rising~

There was a sighting of an undersea volcano off of Japan the other day - reported on the Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_449485.html
You can also google "Undersea Volcano Japan" for more links to the event. Atlantis rising, or Mother Earth releasing steam???

Bigmo - I had a similar dream a few weeks ago. I was in New York working on my musical (which will be sometime in the near future, I have been hoping it will be sooner than later and in the dream I had just parked my car in a parking garage - even though when I'm in New York I ride the subways. Anyway, I was walking with someone and suddenly everything STOPPED - it was suddenly STILL, and all the lights in the city were dark, and I had two thoughts - "I's begun" and then - "Damn, I left my iPhone in the car,,, and I have to call my elderly parents,,, and call my family back home in Colorado... and then I was calm, and thought " I am where I need to be, and I am as prepared as I can be... somehow I felt protected, even though I was nowhere near where I thought I'd be when such a worldwide event happened. And it did feel worldwide - really VAST... It reminded me of the "bump" wave David Wilcock talks about when he speaks of 2012.

Also, recently I have been feeling a need to stock up on food and survival necessities. Our finances dictate that we will have to do this bit by bit every week/ month and build our little stash. But the feeling is to be able to take care of ourselves for a month or so, so we will be able to help others. I do go back and forth releasing fear over this - even as I am being DRAWN into meditation several times a day and there's more LIGHT in my awareness...

Strange times, though I feel the shift is occurring now. I feel like I'm vibrating between two worlds at the moment... I'm also in the middle of a ten series Structural Integration process - also called Rolfing - and I'm releasing all kinds of fear and old issues trapped in my body. Trying my best to witness what comes up without attachment - forgive and evolve... It's a wonderful process to help clear old patterns during this awakening/ ascension process, if you find a good practitioner...

Yeah, all in all, it seems like we're already in it, IMHO...

As Padre Pio said "Pray, Hope and Don't Worry"
I'm trying to do all three

Blessings,
Lee
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote