View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 02:08 AM   #43
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: _RA_Material__The_Law_Of_ONE

Quote:
Just curious, are you atheist?
Atheist is some one who do not belief there is a god. The problem is not if there is or is not a god ,but it is the word belief. Belief has nothing to do with god. But in acepting information without question it first.

I'm some one who understand things and if not research till I understand what i'm researching. You can not build knowledge without understanding something first.

People who belief there is a god by just reading a bible have a hard time explaining that there is a god. Yet there gut fealing is telling them that there is, but failled to ask the right questions. that result in misunderstanding what it is there reading.

Everything has a spirit in side of them that is build on frequency or vibrations in which we relate this as light. That needs energy from some thing we call god. When we experience live we are adding this to our self and to god(source). This is what you call memory which in it self is your idenity. The concesouness of all life is god experience him self.

Another words if I had access to all thing I know the answer without thinking.
Because we where disconnected you can pull the information from your spirit
Your spirit has an age to it and already has the basic knowledge of all thing,but you have to think about it to get access to it. why ?time has slowed down.

Time is the speed that you can see how fast thing changes. Higher frequence faster things changes and more things(dimensions exist).

Example
If your spirit runs on a faster speed then you know, you would heal faster and your strenght of the healing depending on your knowledge your spirit has.

To access your knowlede of your spirit it takes time ,because time slow down. You need to think a lot for a long time to just get the understanding you need to build the knowedge in to your mind that your spirit already has.Because there is a direct blockage on it.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote