View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I listened to the YouTube of a Bashar Channeling a few months back. It was the recent one done in Sedona. Seems as though most of what is coming through is accurate. I don't think it is possible to be 100% accurate when channeling like that. Here is the first part of the vid I am talking about. I liked it alot because he talked about parallel timelines which is a subject close to my heart.

YouTube - Bashar Above Sedona A Vortex Gathering 1 9
I downloaded all of the utube vids of Bashar (audio only) that I could find, and comp'd them back together, converted to mp3, filled my iPod, and listened several times. It was a big chunk of my wake up routine. He's such a comedian. And he's close enough to us in evolution (if I can put it that way) that his take is very relevant to what we are going through. A lot of puzzle pieces can be found via his channelings. It's a handy way for me to absorb this kind of material, because I can listen all day in the background while I work.

I needn't mention the discernment filter should always be on. Take what resonates and leave the rest, as they say.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote