View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #18
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Seeking spiritual guidance/advice from an enlightened or psychic female perspecti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
This is such a common situation right now, all across the planet.

Another great teacher has actually created a free webinar series devoted to just this subject. Relationships during this shift. He'll discuss the specific issues and the solutions. I love his simple and gentle style, and great wisdom. And it's free.

They start this thursday and he has them twice a day. 4 pm and 7pm pst. the later is a repeat of the earlier, more or less, except they are both live and you can call in and talk live too. Great fun.

Jim Self.

http://www.masteringalchemy.com/
Thank you for this info.

It can be difficult to maintain compassion for some we are in different types of relationships with while everyone is going "through this". I feel very much like the OP, with a few differences.

I believed I would be totally content living with others who are not completely connected to themselves. It has been far more difficult than i thought it would, but I have enjoyed the challenge. What keeps me centered is forgiving these people as quickly as I can when i feel negative feelings building. That said, regardless of any level of understanding one may have, it is VERY difficult to endure, and make choices that are best for you.

Best of luck finding the needed help md3inaustin.. If you do want another male perspective at any time I would be happy to share experiences with you further.

There seems to be plenty of help here regardless.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote