Thread: Are you a vego?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #12
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a vego?

Hi all just a quick post as im in the process of moving at the moment... Im renting my place and moving more into the city and it has no internet yet I do read posts from my phone but its just not the same, I am missing avalon.. maybe a bit too much.

I have said I don't like labels and putting things in boxes but I'm quite happy to climb into the vegan barrel....

As you guys and girls above have also said and I think I feel the same. I'm of the opinion that I don't judge anyone for there beliefs or at very least I try not to, every one has there road to walk and Im choosing mine.. I know the vegan thing can be quite volatile.. Depending on whats being claimed,stated or pressed upon. So with that in mind I cautiously write that I have pondered upon the statement that humans soles are being harvested from here on earth...
I would like to say that my quest in life is for everyone to be happy and live with enjoyment in their lives but not at the detriment of anything else. I don't look upon homosapians as being at the top of the pyramid. I personally think we are quite low down on it... Time will tell.. And I would also like to say that I am not vegan because it removes Karma from my life but because I get an enormous sense of well being and loving feeling from the senses it brings...
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote