View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 03:00 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Luminari to orthodoxymoron : things aren't black and white, sure they are service-to-self races living within the systems of Orion, likely there are all types of beings there aswel and many loving spiritual beings.
There are malevolent people on the Earth.. that doesn't mean we are all evil.
I'm not interested in having theosophical, religious discussions of Christ.. that way of thinking is poison. Get over it.. Jmmanuel/Sananda has moved on maybe you should too. Many people talk of the 'Christ' consciousness as being the return.. as opposed to a man, I think it is irrelevent. Every atom in the universe is equally part of god, love nature. We don't need a saviour.
Hows the view from up there on the moon? All the best.

orthodoxymoron to Luminari: Thank-you for your insights. I try to remain open to all points of view (including that a feces molecule is part of god, love, and nature). I moved on a long time ago. I don't go to church (Jesus said to pray privately). I try to do what Jesus said to do (very few have...historically or presently). We save ourselves by doing what Jesus said to do...not by expecting a bail-out! I just thought it was interesting that someone in the mid 1800's was writing about ET's coming from Orion to rescue us...and to kick some reptilian ass. The earthsets rock!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-08-2009 at 08:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote