View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #722
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

All that you have posted here yesterday jan, i said to my friends, some time back, some thought i was loosing it, some, knew, some came back to apologize, but your right. like i said before, in the previous post, i knew the truth (we are immortal), i had an experience where i was affecting my physical surroundings, moved my partner without touching him (have witnesses to this), and what he was on, at the time i thought it was what i was doing (ceaasless prayer), but then other things happened after i finished praying. Then i had that experience where i saw what we really are, we are not a body, we are consciousness, within the body, and we can influence down here, i was so confused for a long time. Admitted, i don't know how it works yet, but i am close to understanding it, i know the heart and the mind/intention/free will, have allot to do with it. I also understand, that there are others who also know what we know, and will try their best to keep the lid on it, and even try to divide us using various tactics, anything as long as we are kept ignorant, but at the end of the day, it is down to all of us(our responsibility), but it is also important to understand, some are not mature yet (consciously responsible), they may get hurt, or hurt others, not intentionallybut through ignorance of who they really are, this is the down side of being kept ignorant, time for the truth.

As for the sleep and the food thing, well i became a problem to my family, i would be doing washing up at all hours of the early morning because i couldn't, felt like i didn't need sleep, i was given sleeping medication but my body just adapted to it so it didn't work, i also had a problem with the food as well, i would eat, but with me it was like i had, had nothing to eat, but these problems are not too much of a problem now.

I welcome the truth, because i had a difficult time understanding what was happening to me/and finding out who i am, if it wasn't for the fact of having witnesses to things, i would have sworn i was being targeted with mind control technology, not saying as they haven't got these things, because they do, and much more ( lets just say, there is no secrets in the ether's, all knowledge is available).
In fact, what i want to say is, all they have done is made it more difficult for themselves, because if they keep shutting people up, those who know will teach others in secrecy of the truth, so i think they need to catch up to the future ( more people know the truth, their just not telling you like me and a few here), be honest, work with people, try to amend things done in the past if you can, if not then make sure it doesn't happen again, and stop hiding, it feels great to be free.
As for us/humanity/consciousness within a body, think and it will be, and it takes practice, and no hurting anyone, it will bite back, we are all family of humanity and much more.

One last thing, and if you don't like what i am telling you, that's ok, your beliefs and values are as important as mine, we are all evolving according to where we are supposed to be, according to divine will, the divine will received from our birth.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote