View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #81
keria13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hi! Poland ground crew

Hi there again

Well i checked since i did not pay any subscription fee i guess i am not able to post anywhere but here

Please aswer to Your self the following questions

1. Why we accept slaughter of animals on our dishes every day , for survival maybe !!! or just cos we are empty and think if we have higher IQ then we can eat what has lower.
2. Why as in this forum is full of prepering advises, such as make communities, buy gold, silver, and so what if you have all this if you are not really GOOD Hearted and You really dont love all the living creatures
3. The conclusion of this is those who are well prepared will survive even though they are bad and those who are good and dont prepare shall die, now thats really nice
4. I am myself involed in finance for several years, and tell what people love to make money on crises on stock collapse, forex crash etc and with crazy prophecies of end of the world, the more of crises the more their tricks works on humans and it comes to self going stories one tells to another and makes panic out of thin air and at the end nothing as usual really happend the rich stay rich and the poor ar poorer.
5. Any one who spreads such 2012 topics is really making money on it and does not really care about true good people which dont care about money

best regards
keria13 is offline   Reply With Quote