View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #17
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Wow Suzan... certianly a brave and interesting post.
I couldn't download these video's I tried and tried... I don't have the right soft ware... but ... I have many members of my family on my German/Hungarian mothers side who died in Auschwitz and Belson... My aunt on my fathers side was an ambulance driver for the British. She was one of the first people who drove in to a concentration camp with her ambulance when they were liberated...She saw first hand what lay behind the wire!!

I don't know exactly how many gypsies, homosexuals, disedents, catholics and Jews, were actually killed in these camps as well as the jews who starved to death in the ghetto but exact numbers are not important to me...

What matters is that there was a deliberate plan to kill people. like in Stalins Russia... like in Cambodia with the Kumer Rouge, like in America with the Red Indians, like in the Inquisition in the middle ages .... like today with Palastinians being slaughterd by the Isreali's.... It all happened and it's the deliberate intent that shocks me not the debate about statistics....

These people who died were all sacrifices to the lower astral entities who controle the Dark Kabal....

Many claim that the millions of Jews who died in the Holocaust were Khazarian or Ashkenazi jews who were Easten European and whom many elitest and rightwing 'Hebrew' jews and Zionists would not consider properly Jewish as they were descendid from converts and not the direct lines of those present on the mountain when Moses was given the ten commandments...

Some people argue that the deeply Zionist Jews or the Illumanati Jewish families would not give a rats ass how many of these not so Hebrew Jews were killed in the Holocaust.... infact would have been happy to see them die as this could then be used as propaganda to help overthrow and murder Palastinians and creat a Zionist IsreaL..

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in any of the videos as I haven't seen them
but to deny that a very very large numbers of innocent men women and children were slaughterd is wrong... they were... Do the video's say this??? Innocent people are still being slaughterd today...in places like Gaza, Darfur and the Congo.

I would like to use this moment to send love and healing to all souls of all people who have suffered persicution and discrimination and some very sacred and deep white golden light to the souls of those who have died through war and genocide... and deep rays of magenta/violet compassion to the heart's of those who have done or are doing the killing. STOP.... FEEL THE LOVE ....AND MOVE BACK IN TO THE LIGHT....

Thank you Suzan...

Last edited by Antonia; 03-02-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote