View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 05:52 AM   #577
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
:cheerfu l_h4h:

i LOVE you people, and i LOVE PC/PA, and Bill & Kerry, and this thread! so much great info .... so many inspiring spirits .... such "inquiring minds"!!!

Bill -- this is my question -- do you think there are any defectors from the Reptilian overlords (Reptilian whistleblowers i guess) who would really like to help the "masses" of us to become awake/aware-enough re: the above-top-secret stuff (how we are being controlled/manipulated, off-planet bases and civilizations, free energy, etc.) that we can more consciously and deliberately as a race (human) strive to save our mother-earth and contribute to the well-being of our fellow travellers. In other words, is it possible for these entities ("royal reptilians") to empathize/sympathize with human beings enough to reject their own heritage to try to help us in a truly compassionate way??? would this be analagous to a human being who tries to help/save cattle from being used to advance our human agenda???

Thanks so much, bill & kerry, for sharing yourselves so generously. you are real heroes! May those of us who have come to respect your work and love your spirit follow your examples of courage, vision, and generosity. ya'll are Love Personified(at least on your best days!) Your friends and fans are MUCH blessed!
Great question! In one of my hubby's sessions he was a reptilian and he really did not want to be there killing humans. He accidentally scared a human to death and he felt so much remorse but he had to hide it from his group, especially the leader of the team. That's hard to do when everyone is supposed to be telepathically open. So , yes there are good reptilians.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote