View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 10:37 PM   #421
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Hello, since I was one of the people associated with him when he was investigating Aleister Crowley's methods (I was there) the intention and purpose was to get some answers and be willing to go into the lion's den to get some answers. This lifetime I also re-visited the OTO to get some answers. Is that guilt by association?
So do you claim that he did not steal Jack Parson's money, nor have an affair with his wife, and use it to buy some Yacht's? For starters? A number of multiple sources which can readily be verified all got together and made that up?

Well, maybe. Maybe alot of things. My opinion, and no, I wasn't there, but Hubbard was a selfish liar and thief, and a very good example of a sociopathic individual. But maybe that's just what they want me to believe...

I am not saying i know, (though i certainly don't take your word for anything mr. anonymous forum poster on the web who makes such claims, though again, perhaps it is so, i do not know) all i am suggesting is that people do some real research on the man before believing anything, or using his methods at all, which IMO could very well be dangerous, although i am tolerant enough to allow for anyone to go with whatever works for them, so long as it does not intentionally cause harm to another.

thank you.~

P.S. - As my question was directed to Bill, i will not respond to any further posts Gnosis, so you are therefore free to have the last word.

Again to reiterate, i encourage people to do their own research on L Ron Hubbard, dianetics, and Scientology. They give me the creeps, his own son co-wrote a book detailing much of the life of Hubbard, and neither of his wives say much nice about him, i cannot see what they would gain from going public with such information.

All this is my own limited opinion, which may very well be unfounded, and I do not have any real direct experience with Hubbard or Scientology, nor do i plan to. In no way do i claim it to hold any truth for anyone else.

Love & Respect to you all regardless. .~

P.E.A.C.E.
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote