View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #36
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

Quote:
Firstly, I'd been thinking about this very subject over the past while and how the New Age Movement could be the New World Religion.
When I came across this...

The New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement 1 of 9

I searched Avalon and came across this thread by seashore.

I don't mind saying. This is really giving me food for thought...

Be really intereted in what y'all think..?

Namaste,
Trav.
The problem is that Christianity in the old times most likely WAS about a Christ Consciousness, at least the once mainstream gnostic path was, and that it is a natural way with earthly things that they grow corrupt; so any ancient "ism" is most likely greatly watered down and warped.

Also, New Age does not want to make people slaves. New Age is in fact much less usable to enslave the masses than Christianity, as evidenced by the middle ages.

Instead, we should assume, that the Elite want to corrupt New Age more than likely, or as they would probably say, adapt it, just as Pagan Rome adapted Christianity and turned it into what it is now - a human bashing, doublethink based religion.

Oh and by the way, the Bible has been explained with esotheric ideas since the beginning, and the old christians correctly assumed that such explanations reinforced christianity, and were witnesses for it's truthfulness.

And for Christ's sake, once more: NEW AGE IS NOT THEOSOPHY. Repeat 400 times on the blackboard until you really get it. I guess this is not for most of the people here on the forum, but boy, how many times I've heard that misconception.

Last edited by MichalPtacnik; 03-08-2010 at 04:11 PM.
MichalPtacnik is offline   Reply With Quote