View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #13
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Are there any scientists among us??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
If this is true Karen, then why is this not more widely known and used? I know many people who suffer from supposed depression and bipolar disorder and are so highly medicated it's not funny. Then again, I guess if they cured everyone then how would they make money right?
Most don't know about this because of intentional suppression. Oh, yes, the suppression of nutrient treatment for mental illness, cancer, and almost all disease is all about follow the money. One of my favorite stories to tell is about bipolar ...
http://truehope.com/default.aspx
Quote:
EMPowerplus -A new approach to mental wellness

EMPowerplus is Truehope Nutritional Support Ltd's revolutionary micronutrient treatment developed to address the symptoms of mental illnesses such as bipolar affective disorder, depression, schizophrenia, attention deficit disorder and other central nervous system disorders. Thousands of people with mental illnesses now depend on EMPowerplus to effectively control their symptoms, without significant side effects.
So who came up with this True Hope formula? A great scientist? NO! A father and his friend that knew about a nutritional treatment for ornery pigs. They mixed up a batch in the kitchen. This father had a large family with his wife who committed suicide because of inherited Bipolar Affective Disorder. Two of the children had the disorder and it was a living nightmare. There's no way you could tell this family that mental illness is a myth. Cocktails of 4 and 5 drugs left the kids zombified, but with still having breakthroughs. Today, with the nutritional supplement, these children have grown up to lead healthy, normal and productive lives.

Did you know we could cure most of criminality with nutrition?
http://www.crimetimes.org/

http://www.relfe.com/miracle_wisconsin_school.html
Quote:
A miracle in a Wisconsin Schoolby Ron Rappoport Friday November 01, 2002 12:32 PM Healthy diet improves life in wisconsin school
OCTOBER 14. In Appleton, Wisconsin, a revolution has occurred. Its taken place in the Central Alternative High School. The kids now behave. The hallways arent frantic. Even the teachers are happy.
The school used to be out of control. Kids packed weapons. Discipline problems swamped the principals office.
But not since 1997.
What happened? Did they line every inch of space with cops? Did they spray valium gas in the classrooms? Did they install metal detectors in the bathrooms? Did they build holding cells in the gym?
Afraid not. In 1997, a private group called Natural Ovens began installing a healthy lunch program. Huh?
keep reading at the link above.

OK, I feel like I'm hijacking the thread - will start a new thread if I want to continue.

Last edited by Karen; 05-14-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote