Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #318
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Dear ODM..you are anything but mad...in fact I wonder about you sometimes...I think you may really have all the answer (or pretty darn close)...and are just putting us to the test
You keep it up....I will follow you lead

BROOK: Once again...you have supplied most of the good-stuff on this thread. You remind me of "Deep Throat" in "All the President's Men". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8r-YD3FdlE I feel more like Woodward or Bernstein. Listen very carefully to the words in that video clip. "To protect covert operations". What covert operations? What I see in my mind's eye...words cannot express. The things I imagine while looking at all of this are simply mind-blowing...but it's taking it's toll on me personally. Hathor is enough to drive a man to drink! Those ancient figures with the sun-disk surrounded by the snake are key...I think. The Human/Reptilian Hybridization and/or Perfect Possession themes are hugely important...I also think. Don't follow me. I could be heading straight off the edge of a paradigm! Bad things often happen to those who get too close to the truth. Look at history.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-11-2010 at 09:00 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote