View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #1172
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
The often bemoaned 'fall of humanity' so is cosmic necessity to establish the feedback loops between the unseen templates for the seen creations.

Should you continue to engage such discernments Jonah, then you will be on a narrow path into full remembrance.
We shall see abrax,

I have enough trouble remembering where i put my keys...

But it is sad to see what most people have allowed... as they stare at the tv... hard to argue the fact that we have fallen...

but i see the light in woman/man... if it weren't for the current controllers ability to keep us stuck... if feel man/woman would figure "it" out on his/her own...

this is the problem most people have abrax...

it's difficult to look past the emotions that get brought to light when dealing with such an overwhelming acceptance of the current situation...

People need someone to blame I suppose... hence the current riff and confusion set upon humanity... and still after all the this is known... when all the secrets are revealed the mob will still want blood...
lots of e=motion still left to learn from...

wouldn't want to be tptb when the light shines upon the dark and vice-versa for that matter....

to all who believe that they know what i believe... think again... .then ask your self why am i still thinking...