View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #12
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: am i crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisindetails View Post
hi friends

i am new to this forum so please excuse me if i positing a unrelated or a idiotic question.

for the past 3-4 years and even continuing now i feel very strange in the sense that whatever i do or try to achieve or my goals or anything that i think about i just feel that all that is absolutely not worth it. i mean its like its not worth putting in the effort for anything that i try to do. its doesnt happen with one or two things, it just happens with everything that i try to do. for e.g. i am in IT and am a network engineer and wenever i try to study it feels its not worth it, wenever it try to work it feels its not worth it, wenever i try to enjoy something or try to set goals for my future life it feels its not worth it and its the same for everything in my life. nothing related to future seems to be of some actual worth to me.

i came across this forum and even on camelot forum and read a few posts that its all spiritual messages or signs or something like that but am not sure if its the same case with me. as you can see life is getting really difficult for me always as you can read from above message. i mean how can you live your life happily if you think nothing is worth it. and i also like to make it clear that i dont have any other problems in life which lead me to this kind of feelings nothing at all. i actually used to be a very happy guy but since last 3-4 years it just changed suddenly and i now on a constant basis get all this.

may be i am turning into a pshyco i dont mind though its better then being normal i guess especially in today's world. but i need help or advice from you all. i need to know what you all think about it. what is wrong with me? please help.
Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote