Thread: i'm dying
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:58 PM   #56
aearion&manwathiel

Default Re: i'm dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by omeriko View Post
hi,
i can see you've despaired of the standard medical treatment so i'm going to offer you some nonstandard stuff.

i've been hearing a lot, and learning of, quite a few opinions saying maybe mainstream science doesn't know all too much about the human body.

raw foodists and others claim that most (or every) disease is caused by the body being filled up with "mucus" that blocks the passageways in our body (digestion tract, blood vessels etc.) which forms a breeding ground for bacteria and such, and blocks the regular functioning of the body besides.

they impliment methods such as fasting, laxatives and enemas to clear the body of this disruption, and claim to be able to cure "uncurable" diseases such as cancer and aids.

I for one, find their arguments very convincing, and have a good intuitive feeling about this.

i can't confirm anything. i'm not usually sick, so you're kinda going blindly with this if you try. but if it works i'd very much like to hear so i can recommend it to others if the situation arises.

anyways:

Dr. Richard Schultz (or Schultze) is a good start. you can find a lot of his stuff here http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html
check out the videos: "the incurable program" and the "natural healing crusade".
also i bet you can call him and arrange a meeting.

another place is www.rawfoodexplained.com where you can find tons of information.

also you can check out Arnold Ehret's books, they cost like $5.

but since you are dying i guess you should set an appointment with Dr. Schultz if you're trying this approach (he doesn't pay me to say this, i'm half the world away).

yours in health.

Omer.

Quite right. "Survival into the 21sy Century" and any of Ann Wigmores books on sprouting etc will give you an optimum diet to rid your self of any disease. You have to be positive and committed to changing your life to "save your self." Even Jesus talk about having enemas to clear away the "sins" from your body in the bible. Google Don Tolman. To be your own doctor, you have to trust yourself, trust nature, and have a positive dispositon and be prepared to change your habits (what ever they may be). Let fresh fruit and vegetables be your medicine, as this is what they are. There is truly no such thing as "food" ( a name given only to nutritionless waste), only medicine. Find Don Tolman and seriously consider whole foods. I eat whole, raw fruits and vegetables, and i havent even had the flu for the last 2 years, since progressivley changing my diet. There is no such thing as a "quick fix." That is pharmaceutical marketing. Auyvrveda will tell you that herbs and fruits and vegetables will cure your body of illness, enough so that your mind and spirit may have the opportunity to do the rest.

Love and light be with you, Manwathiel.