View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #84
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are people losing interest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Because project camelot hasn't come up with any new whistleblower tidbits for everyone to comment on. We haven't heard from Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock.
Bob Dean's last interview told us that the ets won't let anything happen to us. He went around in circles, saying very little.
My feeling is that maybe the govt knows what they're doing in holding back info. Maybe they know that the masses aren't ready for the info they hold. That if the truth were to be told most people of our planet would freak.
We know that some people at projects avalon and camelot are having trouble processing the info they are given, including me. I'm trying to get my head wrapped around it all.
I still believe that everyone needs to visualize and send out strong positive energy to heal Mother Earth. To send peace, love and joy to all beings throughout the universe, and encircle our earth with a shield, a giant bubble of White Light that will repel all negitivity from our planet. Encluding Nibiru. This can be done if everyone joins in on Sunday at 12:00 to meditate and send out positive energy for the greatest good of our Earth and those that dwell upon her...............Chaye
yeah Ben Fulford was on Rense the other day there though. There are other sources out there too. David Wilcock has his own site divinecosmos and if you have not seen it it's very good.

a few people were saying back in the thread a bit that Bill and kerry went missing for a few weeks leaving the forum floundering or something and I think, with respect, this is a similar comment.

This forum is not Bill and Kerry or Ben Fulford or anyone, its us. Its for meeting and exchanging ideas for our and the Earths survival and remembering and becoming our true spiritual beings. I think we all need to have that as the first thought in our mind maybe when we log on, or at least something similar. There are lots of conspiracy/ET/shennanigans websites for all that stuff and after the initial outpouring and "oh my God! Crashing economy, alien invasion, martial law!'' discussions and feet finding (entirely valid and necessary btw) we perhaps should try to focus more on the overarching aim.

Bill and Kerry have done an amazing thing making this site. Thank you so much guys! But they ain't in charge or responsible for it, they can't be holding our hands through it. If they aren't on it for a while thats a pity, but they have their own stuff to do too, same as Fulford and all the rest. We should be doing the same as them really, out there spending their time and lives to provide us with info.

personable responsibility, we have to do our own work.

I D and G'd myself into a knot listening to the economy and martial law stuff but I'm glad because I feel I do understand it now and although I can still hear Alex Jones ringing in my ears i ca explain it to my friends and family and it makes sense.

But now I am getting my head into Len Horowitz and Marko Rodin and its much more fulfilling and I think much more productive by far towards doing something like Topper suggests and getting a positive energy vibration thats real and doable (hopefully!)
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote