View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help ! Dealing with my addiction to Project Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
It’s also a breath of fresh air to connect with like minded people as I’ve been a loner (by choice) for many years now and this last month is the most communication I’ve engaged in (even when I was working).

Don’t fight it and just flow with it for now and know there are others in the invisible boat.
Thanks Gita... That's just how I feel. It's not like I don't have a life outside of Avalon.. but how can one not be drawn to so many like-minded people?

Maybe some people get the same buzz from a whist drive. But for me, I've always been defined by my slightly alternative take on the world.

Avalon has given a chance and a channel to explore and grow through those thoughts with like minded people. But Mikey's right... if it feels like too much, then it is. But I have long waited to fight the good fight... and it feels like that is what Avalon is... so it seems more important than ,say, the washing up... lolol.

What's great, is that there is a development for me. I started by spending lots of time reading up on all the 'doom and gloom'. Yes, it's fascinating when you first come across it. That doesn't attract me now. But the shifting play of energies and real people's development of their consciousness is so fascinating to watch , it's like staring into a fire of consciousness and my attention is riveted to the shifting flames, and not only that, but I feel a call to add my light to that fire...

Erm, yes. can i have that nice coat with the big white ties now...?

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-13-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote