View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 03:51 AM   #65
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

All of the studies have good information to pick out. But the problem with any study is that the ones conducting them are more often then not trying to prove a point.
I can paste lots of studies that would disagree with the "we must eat meat" studies. And then someone could post studies that disagree with the studies that I just posted, and so on, probably forever in today's information age. 6969696

So putting all studies aside, I still say our anatomy is designed like that a herbivore.
They say some vitamins can only be found in meat. I bet that anything that can be found in meat, can be found in plants. We are so limited in the amount of plants we eat in today's diets that who knows what we could be missing. I have recently been juicing white pine needles. I tell you a tree has a certain energy that I never felt before.

What are vitamins really anyways? Can they even be seen under a microscope? What I know vitamins really are, is different wave vibrations, energy, like everything else. Maybe this is how scientists measure food to see what so called vitamins they contain, by measuring wave pattern?. I dunno, I just know that modern science has way over complicated everything.

I'm still convinced that anyone could live a long healthy life without the need for consuming flesh.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote