View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #12
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Intuitive Dowsing for DNA shifts inside...

Hi Cookie, yeah you are absolutely right. Think about it for one second, if the powers that be are brainwashed , what if these frequencies can reverse that . Beyond that the potential of the frequencies to deactivate a hurricane created by HAARP . The potential to cure the terminally ill or even bring relief.I am only one person, all of us doing research of this kind could create an instant shift in the perception of reality , giving it a global tune up. Very possible I say. What the frequencies can do is just amazing. Is too bad that we spend so much time debatting no value added info and ignore the things which are important weapons of peace to assist us in the times to come .We all have the power to create a positive substancial change in our planet.Thank you Cookie it would be niece if we can convince others to participate in the research. I am a little shy with starting threads, peoples narrow views at times become limited and we often complicate our life and can't see two feet in front of us. The blind leading the blind, Such is life !!!

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-30-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote