View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:46 PM   #13
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

I think its only natural. The big issue with imagining it right now, is because in one way or another, each of us in our own way, is attached to some form of concern/worry about how, when, who, and what a paradigm shift will entail. Its not something to get to "serious" about in the classical and out dated sense of the word.

I really do believe that we are in our baby stage as a society. I know after so long!!!! lol. We still have our temper tantrums and cry. But there are more who are embracing in the humor and curiosity of life and connecting with flow of things. Which is really just everything that happens without the burden of the past and the worry of the future.

As far as innovation goes, I'm very happy for people like Brian O'Leary and Dan Winter. Even though we sometimes forget they are not alone, merely those who are in the spotlight for our benefit, given the current social suppressions.
OH the injustice!!!!! ha ha.

I would like to know if anybody thinks that one of these days, a small industry business in mechanical physics is gonna crack the free energy field and by some luck or perhaps even greed, makes the right or wrong move, and slips out something really attainable through 3D mechanics?

That would be very cool.

Until then, it should be comforting in a numbing sort of way, that the doors are getting bigger for us to step through the more we journey into our selfs. Keep remembering that holographic contradiction. That duality is the key in my eyes, and remembering that its just a hologram mirror.

Good innovative philosophy right there.

peace

Last edited by Firstlook; 02-16-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote