View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #12
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

We are a class zero civilization on the cusp of class one…but we are holding ourselves back...

Focusing on beauty in a chaotic world will leave you looking like an outcast. I’m growing tired of waking up people to the BS, especially when the awakened chooses to go back to sleep. I’m not one to sit at home all the time so I’m constantly dealing with negative personalities. The truth is we are failing. How can you function in a world where the people in your vicinity don’t care about the world? They only care about self. When governments shut down outlets and promote fear in alleged light workers/warriors, I tend to be a little skeptical about the whole thing. I used to think there would be a day where zombies will walk the planet, but never imagine it this way. I can manifest a great reality for myself but have serious problems getting people in my surrounding to do the same. When there isn’t a benevolent force out in public promoting what is talked about here…how can the specie survive? I’m tired of seeing good people perish, tired of the restraints placed on genius minds. We are purposely being held back by letting only a few prosper. Too many secrets, too many lies, too many excuses, too many ideas cut down because they aren’t economically sound…for TPTB. Everything is behind schedule (as far as civilization) because of paper, slices of dead trees with no value other then what WE give it.
If we participate in this kind of society then we are also part of the problem…and should be held accountable. Where is the whistleblowers undeniable proof? Where’s the proof that will ultimately change the minds of the masses. How are they able to stir up such a commotion with no facts to share?

From my point of view, most of them are attention seekers and/or are self serving groups looking for opportunities to make it in a system they claim is corrupt. Are we duping ourselves (again) by giving into unconfirmed testimonies of a few people who also doesn’t like the world as it is? I agree with a lot of the sentiments on this forum but these thoughts/feelings/realizations needs to make it to the populace. I can’t do it alone. There is much unofficial talk about who created us but that’s cool, I just don’t get the gullibility. Sitting around waiting for an unconfirmed supernatural event is insanity. Although I admire the fantasy of it all…there is no proof just wishful thinking. You have proof? Do share please.

Common sense should tell everyone that the problem is our stagnated attitudes. Focusing on the unknown and possible lies can put us in deeper submission. If you take this thread as being negative then I suggest you look deeper into your own soul, getting offended because I’m pointing out obvious issues doesn’t sound like righteousness to me. I may dwell outside the box and indulge in fantasies of ascension and the like, but I’m a true realist and mostly speak about the truth…I don’t know Alice nor have I ever been to wonderland....but, If you have any tickets to sell…I’ll gladly purchase a few. We have to take this fight public if we want a real proven opportunity to advance the species. Relying on myths and good sounding probabilities is a little too risky and reckless. Real talk...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote