View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:38 AM   #706
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I suppose I do Abraxas enjoy playing with words, so long as there is no harm done that is.
But I see that you twisted my response around like I knew you would.
You have also proven yourself bad at 'archetyping' on a few occasions, which is fair. I certainly don't nitpick on purpose or look for anything to disagree with, quite the opposite, but if things come up that I do disagree with that is not my fault entirely, and thanks to forums, being what they are, I can point them out. Often what you have been accusing others of you do yourself. That's not my fault.

The reason I asked if you believe in coincidences or not was because of an interesting little book about 'how to start your own cult.' Have you read it?

Anyways, I thought some of you might like to read these ten steps. I’ll list them below, for more details on each step click the link.
http://www.mindpowernews.com/BuildACult.htm
1. Initiation vs. Instruction
2. Being Accessible
3. Imply Secret Knowledge
4. Remaining calm as if all-knowing
5. Create a detached involvement as if “you” are in a “higher place”
6. Connect deeply with the individual
7. “Chunk Up” whenever possible
8. Always allude to the mysterious
9. God-Like Confidence
10. Appeal to peoples needs and wants

Coincidence?
I’ll let you decide. I DO know that the the information is coming from a source that knows a heck of a lot more then I do, real or not. So I take the gems and dissolve the rest.
And send my heart felt thanks.

Thank you for the guideline, which of course is about harmonics too: On a higher harmonic some of those characteristics might be well intentioned.

Look at the being directly and know/see what harmonic of attitude is the being operating from? What "incident" is the being sitting in that might need to be healed? will tell you more, personally, than any instruction book. Be willing to turn that mirror or have that mirror turned on yourself too.

Also, ask yourself, how susceptible are you to falling into spiritual traps? The ego trap = status and maintenance of control and its inverse ("You hurt me", whine, whine, whine). Then there is what I affectionately call the "Hareem Trap" = greed and sensationalism (or its inverse). How proofed up are you? Know thyself first :-)

Here is a corresponding guideline from Max Sandor's "The Little Purple Notebook on How to Escape from this Universe"

http://orunla.org/pnohteftu/ch434.html

May we all be lifted up -- we are all special.

peace,
Gnosis