View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #231
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Strange question T3J... who came up with the idea of alien invasion so many years ago that they actually thought they could pull it off so far into the future... I mean who actually sat in a boardroom and brainstormed all the what-ifs in order to hone the culture of the planet in order to do such a thing.

What a dumb question huh!

I think if I were in the room at the time I would be laughing so hard I'd be speechless... because no one would ever figure out the bizarreness of the reality of actually going through with such an idea.

And so here we are...

I have no clue because I was not there. However, Von Braun said on his death bed that first they would create the terrorist enemy, then they would create the enemy from outer space. Lets not forget that Von Braun was a Nazi scientists and the Nazis had anti gravity at the end of the war and prototypes of saucers to go along with it. That was 60 years ago well before he said this.

Who? Majestic 12 is not a fictional invention. They are real and have been running the show for over a half a century. If you laugh at them to their faces they would probably kill you. I think that it is safe to say that you can throw logical thinking out when it comes to a group like this. Greed and lust for power gets people thinking a little crooked.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote