View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 AM   #115
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
It's a problem...isn't it? If the secrets of the universe are revealed to the general public...we go nuts. If the secrets of the universe are concealed within secret societies...they become incredibly corrupt. I vote for revealing the secrets of the universe to the general public. Yes...we will go nuts...but eventually we will get over it and grow up. Then everyone will be an elite. Hopefully we will survive...and become at least a 1 civilization...instead of being a -1. Not making disagreements personal is an excellent place to begin. Just stick to the facts.
An important thing to note, do we really think the bad guys understand the 'secrets of creation'? Personally, I think they are very ignorant to the secrets of creation or they would align themselves very quickly with the light because it really is in the own Self interest. The more karma they create, the more they run from their divine plan, the worse off things are going to get for them.

The more they align with the higher will, the will of the infinite, the more that the true mysteries of creation will be revealed to them, the more they will grow in true power, true wisdom when they are in alignment. Truthfully, it is only ignorance that drives the dark forces, if only they would turn around and pass their test "all would be given unto them".

I suggest the secrets of the universe will not be revealed by the 'secret' societies, because they don't know them at this point! True, the bad guys know the secrets of manipulation, but they don't know truth, or they'd align themselves with it, because it's to their best interest to do so from an enlightened standpoint!

The secrets will be uncovered, discovered, and revealed by those that are in alignment with the higher Will, which is the will that is 'win win' for all life.

Let's see if we can all "win" here on this forum too! It's all about coming up higher for each one of us after all, together we are more... nice to have the varying viewpoints, that's what drives things forward.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote