Thread: Get ready....!!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 07:56 AM   #15
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Get ready....!!

They made my whole house shake. The only other thlng that has made this house shake was that quake earlier this year. Its framed with solid oak and hickory. Its sturdy. One was on the back of my property looking through my rickedy wagon barn. I am so not kidding. I thought the damn thing was crashing when I was walking my mom and her friend out after they had stopped by to visit. I couldnt even spit it out quick enough. I just stood with my mouth hanging open pointing at it. The other time one was over my house and dropped to eye level outside my window looking in. I live on a hill and the land slopes drastically on that side. For chisth sake, I thought my house was coming down! If they have the sattelite imaging that looks inside walls what in de fook were they thinking? All I can say is if they were trying to scare me, that did a fair job. We also had a jet fly so low over our house I was at a loss, thought I must be dead but there was some kind of delayed reaction or some such ****z. It was ten thirty in the morning on a saturday. Good gawd, there went ten years off my life.

The thing is, I dont know anyone in the airforce marines or whoever flies those things to my knowledge. I dont do drugs or sell them. I rarely even have a drink. Im a stay at home mom. My husband is an electrician. Hes never worked for the government. Im so not a threat.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote