Thread: Get ready....!!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
costrovs
Avalon Senior Member

Default Get ready....!!

Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, but not new to the whole picture.
I have been lurking this forum but never joined. I only joined to give you guys some news.

I live in Horseheads, NY. Which is 4 hours west of NY City.

I went out to Big Flats NY(which is right next to Horseheads), and that's where our local air port is. It's the Elmira/Corning Airport. Right next too the airport is a Sykorski(sp?) Black Hawk facility, where they build the black hawks for the government.

Well, as I was driving into Big Flats, I saw 3 helecopters flying around. I ended up stopping, and taking a look to see whats going on. As I was watching, I realized that they were testing these in flight to see how they were working.
They would let 3 go at a time, they tested them turning left, right, up, and down, also what looked like they were flying 5 feet or so from the ground at a very fast speed. As I watched, I counted how many they had doing this. I counted 33 black hawks. That does NOT include how many were doing this before I got there, and after I left.
Just in case anybody wants to know, these things are unmarked, they have no numbers or anything on them. I don't know if they are going too keep them this way, or if they will put numbers on them.

I think something is going to happen very soon, because of the way they were testing these. These are definately made for when SHTF.

With everything going on in the economy and such, they have something planned.

These things do not look like fun, they look SCARY!!!
They are big, loud, black, and SCARY as HELL.

Well, I just had to let this out. I have too go do some stuff, so I will be back on later.
costrovs is offline   Reply With Quote