View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #134
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
thats ok, I was just pointing out a different way of looking at things...

I realize the need of some people to HAVE to have an explanation... but to continue to demand that everyone stay and carry on with the debate (arguement) of "tell me" - especially when there have been explanations and reasons provided to them and insist that there be other changes for what has already been decided upon by the people in charge- is more than a little bit silly (childish and tantrumish)- IMO

for myself- I have been putting out fires (crises) non-stop for the last 25+ years in my personal life ... I just thought I had finally found a new family who doesn't want to keep lighting them, but wanted to start working on BUILDING UP things (in the world) and making them better...

I realize that not everybody is at the same level of maturity, or spiritual enlightenment, or whatever, but I thought at least this was a place where people came to learn to do better and GROW from the interactions of the community- not drag everyone down to their level ...
Well thanks for sharing.

You sure have a lot to say about someone

So i wonder if you can tell me as much if not more about what you think of our wonderful spiritual island being over run with spies and trolls!!!

Or did you miss the point of all that tantrumishness

I also hope that we can clean this place up and get back to normal and maybe even evolve a little...get real advanced...but I am still not prepared to move ahead!!!

What do you think about that also?

peace JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote