View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #416
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
How many of the PC whistle blowers are still deep on the inside? Most of them are telling once upon a time stories and are no longer in the loop. The one that they are talking to that is still in there, Pete Peterson, is David Wilcock's source for the info he gave out about 3 different individuals telling the one insider that the Disclosure announcement was imminent.

I am on the fence with Peterson, but that would be the answer to your question. Peterson also told Kerry that a large planetoid size ship had parked near Earth recently. Now I think that when it comes to Peterson's info you can flip a coin about the accuracy of it. On the other hand the things that he was accurate on like the Skate Fish Liver oil where valuable.
I haven't been able to get in for the last few days but I wanted to add something to this.

I have had a very good friend for over 10 years that I knew had certain "contacts" but I really never fully understood alll that she spoke about until just recently.

Well we got back in touch and I just proof read her 2nd book that is about to be published of her 4 book series. Mind you she wrote these years ago but has had trouble as so many others had of getting the information out there. She has contact with 17 (the last time I asked) different races/species/aliens and has been aboard many different crafts.

Anyhow I just finished proof-reading her 2nd book and she goes into all that is being done to assist us in our journey of evolution.

I am not sure what I should even say here but I will say one thing. I feel very good inside and know that we are in for quite the surprise.

So maybe we don't have any whistleblowers mentioning what tone3 is saying but I know of a very good source that has inside knowledge of what is happening.

This is great ! So many are waking up all over the planet that I can see it oly going one way.................our way ! The light will most deffinately shut out all the darkness.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote