Thread: david wilcock
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 06:57 PM   #113
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!
Default Re: david wilcock

Hmmm.

So, based on SunShineSeaStar's logic, ALL NATIVE AMERICANS and indigenous tribes the world over are Service to Self and of a low vibration?

When David refers to "animal protein," I believe he is referring to cheese, milk, eggs, etc...

He was vegan for so long that he began to fall ill frequently... he increasingly began to look enemic; with dark circles under the eyes... even with the B12. Some people's genetic heritage dictates that an occasional piece of cheese is needed in the body's bio/elctro/chemical mix... this is especially true with the blue eyed fair skinned people.

On another note, when I do yoga, I often loose the urge to judge and condemn others based on my distortions towards what is or isn't deemed acceptable by my mind, body, spirit complex... but thats just me. Everything, everyone in their right place at this moment: No mistakes. IMHO, Meditation could be concordantly employed for best results.

David is upfront and transparent with his entire life. He lets his guard down with his honesty: This takes great courage.

Before we post a negative thread, all of us should look within ourselves to try and find where the anger originates... why are we making THIS issue OUR ISSUE? One usually finds that they are one and the same.

That being said,

I LOVE YOU ALL.

EN LAK'ESH

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Purify enough
Become ... immerse
BEAUTY
Become it.
The potter becomes his pot.
Embrace the 10,000 beautiful visions.
Become ONE with the universe.
ALL THE ENERGY PASSES THROUGH YOU.
You ARE all the energy.
& it all resides in your heart...
If you can go within to your spiritual heart;
YOUR HRIDIYAM...
You will know that:
YOU ARE HE.

& IT IS FROM THIS PLACE IN OUR HEART CAVE
WHERE WE ARE NOW.
WE WATCH THE ENTIRE DRAMA
THAT IS OUR LIVES...
WE WATCH THE ILLUSION
WITH
UNBEARABLE COMPASSION
-------------- BABA RAM DASS

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 11-14-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote