Thread: david wilcock
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #108
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineseastar View Post
great another poliece officer.....well at least jaby was honest about her botton pushing looks like you prefur the silent root......oh and this is not about right or wrong.....right and wrong are the primitive poo......itīs about compassion or no compassion.....service to self or service to others.....thanks for calling
I have great compassion for victims. Less for instigators. You do not have a RIGHT to my compassion, I give it on my own accord. Wether I follow the service to self or the service to others path it is my will that allows me to choose whom I feel compassion for.

It is not your place to dictate this to me!

You'll call me a fascist I'm sure, but a forum is not a democracy. There are rules to abide by. It was clearly stated in the closed stClair thread that bashing invited guests by Bill and Kerry is specifically against the rules. I happen to agree that this type of behavior is antagonistic. And so I took my responsibility and pushed that button.

Camelot interviewees tend to avoid this place... I understand why...

Let me repeat that I do not think you have to agree with the man. But like I said in the previous post. You can disagree with him constructively as opposed to doing the upset monkey routine.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote