Thread: david wilcock
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #104
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: poor little david wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Just calling the thread..'Poor lttle david wilcock' is out-of-order. IMO.
I agree, I also hit the report button around the same time you did... I would have kept my mouth shut about it. But I don't think you deserve all the love handed out to you now....

Reason is that this post was clearly intended as a personal attack on someone who is not present to defend himself, and who also happens to be an avalon VIP... I don't think it is desireable for people to avoid wanting to talk to Bill and Kerry out of fear for these mindless lynch mob responses...

I said it before and I said it again. If you spot inconsistencies in Wilcock (or anyones) material. Point them out in an open discussion. Wilcock follows the scientific model. He adds references to everything. This makes him extremely easy to disprove. He does his best to give you all the required information to prove him wrong. This IS the scientific method. You can check and recheck his material and his sources. Something no one out there (that I know of) does to this level in this area.

So you can use logic and scientific thought to point out where he is wrong. If you are right and he is wrong, then kudo's to you.

If you beging spewing logical fallacies and ad homini attacks then expect to get trashed.... There is NEVER an excuse to attack a person directly if you disagree with their ideas... Explain clearly why you disagree with ideas and do not comment about their personas...

Ad hominem attacks should be interpreted as symptoms of an underdeveloped or highly frustrated speaker who is incapable of formulating his objections properly and thus reverts to primitive poo slinging.

Love and light!
Kissie kissie!
Hug hug!
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote