View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:28 AM   #110
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Food - No Fear

bashi, I sometimes have what I call T.E.D.'s or Thought Energy Devices. Basically it's just another way for me to experience my reality desire as my current reality. TED's are a way for me to help merge almost any TED into and as my physical reality experience. Most TED's are basically impossible for the average person to comprehend. Even though they themselves, me, you, everyone and everything else including this world are all TED's. My URD or Ultimate Radar Detector TED, an invisible device made from my imagination, heart and higher self (meditation, god/universe and such). If I really wanted to, and I may end up doing it, I could program a TED to help me utilize all my taste buds or everything I use to sense any food before and while consuming it. This includes my mouth, nose, eyes, ears, skin (touch) and more. A TED that not only helps reprogram my being concerning food consumption, but in nonresistant ways as well. TED's could also been seen as "self hypnosis", where you hypnotize yourself to be a desired experience.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote