Thread: Are you a vego?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a vego?

After being a vegan for so long I have learned how to communicate with my body immensely. It tells me when to eat and what to eat (cravings). One to two meals a day is adequate enough and any more gives my body extra work. I feel that the USDA’s curriculum is not only over rated but often results in obesity and disease…which is perfect for the FDA’s curriculum (one hand washes the other).

All of that matter you put in is coming right back out. The food lying in the intestines is squeezed like a sponge so the walls of the intestines can absorb the liquid nutrients; the bulk of the matter that was eaten is actually pushed out by the body. I mainly drink smoothies for a healthier diet and keep my digestive tract on ease. My weight is consistent to when I was a meat eater so the talk about weight loss is a myth, unless you were already over weight to begin with. I still maintain an athletic body and I’m able to sleep less often…not to mention an increase in strength and immunity. In my experiences, eating is highly over rated and I’m starting not to trust many of these nutritional facts put on food packaging. I trust what I see in myself and what I see in others following that system. The proof is in the pudding…so to say. haha

Until veggies and fruits start screaming OUCH, help, or clearly shows me it doesn’t want to be eating…I’ll continue to live off of the land/Earth…not animals. Energy/frequency levels are very important to me so digesting death / fear and toxins such as adrenaline in meat is a no go for me. You are what you eat and the world is populated with people carrying fear, chaos and anxiety.

I’m sure something catastrophic happened in the past and caused a global famine. Which I believe caused cannibalism and meat eating thru-out the planet. To be honest I wished I have never ate meat in my life and I’m sure I’ll die and/or give my own body to the dust before I’ll take another life to sustain mines. I also believe a meatless diet has a big part to do with this ascension process.

*drops 2 cents*

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote