View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #14
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Astral Beings Control the Illuminati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyworrier View Post
I went to the archives for this section and found this:

"Bloodline
Posted: December, 31, 2008
Stewart, A "member of a Ruling Bloodline family" was on abovetopsecret forum as "Hidden Hand". Says they are required to stage an apocalyptic human sacrifice ("harvest of souls") in 2012. "In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it. Your 'thought' at the sub-conscious level of creation to the Creator, is your allowance of these things to occur. In so doing, you are serving our purpose. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here." True insanity?

Stewart's Reply: This is false. No member of the ruling blood line would ever go on a forum and discuss this. Someone is hoaxing the audience."
I'm thinking the same thing and after reading a good portion of it I came to the conclusion that it's the old story of 'evil is a catalyst'. Alright okay it is, but that doesn't mean to lay back and be happy about it. Also, saying that we just have to be 51 % positive is a laziness trap in my opinion.
What I find so interesting is the obvious arrogance that is displayed and what we are supposed to make of it.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote