View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #37
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelation (discussion about the 144000)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi !4
You said.
"P.S. Chris, I suggest as far as the book of revelations: It's not meant to be taken literally, it's symbolic, and it's value lays in the symbolism, not the literalism."

Yes but who put it in the bible in the first place !4?
And what were we supposed to take from it?
Scholars have debated and argued about it since forever, what chance have I got of understanding it?

As you know I see it simply, I do my best to follow the first two commandments and in humility I trust in God to keep me right. He has done great so far.

Anyway the book you suggested is ordered and I will read it open minded.
With love
Chris
I suggest Revelations is a multi-dimensional book, which is completely written in allegories and has different meanings to different groups. I agree that the judgment part of it is meant mainly for entities and fallen beings in the Astral realm (including Lucifer my friend Redezra), as well as frankly the fallen ones in the 5th and 6th dimension.

I do suggest that there are certainly hints for us here however in Revelations for those who are willing to read between the lines. Overall however, it's not so important for spiritual growth, this I would agree with.

That being said we really are here Now for the birth of a New Heaven and New Earth, as is mentioned in Revelations.

I also suggest most of the book of revelations is much older than John the beloved and was simply updated at that time...

My personal viewpoint is that as soon as we turn one source outside of ourselves into "the word of God" we miss the point. God lives in us in the Now, and in All Life. The Word of God is written in the Now in our Hearts. There is Truth and illusions in everything here on this planet, very very very much including the bible, so we can't depend on anything outside of ourselves. What we can do is continue to seek and find, continue to ask and be given. For it is the Father's good pleasure to give the children the kingdom that is within us at hand here and Now, yet we people are generally too rich in our own beliefs to find the Truth that sets us free.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 03-16-2010 at 06:50 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote