Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   UK (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   uk,london, bath, swindon, bristol, oxford and other places in the westin the west! (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=365)

Kate 09-06-2008 08:41 PM

uk,london, bath, swindon, bristol, oxford and other places in the westin the west!

:welcomeani:

this site will be officially launching imminently...and when it does, people will gather fast!!!
This is to welcome all newcomers in the south of England with the hope we can meet up and help to take postive action!
Please dont be shy and come say hi..... introduce yourselves and contribute with any information, offerings, support you can!
Kate :trumpet:

BTW I AM BASED IN BATH ( for now!!)

EYES WIDE OPEN 09-06-2008 08:45 PM

Re: uk,london, bath, swindon, bristol, oxford and other places in the westin the west

Hello all! I am in Hastings!

Event_Horizon 09-06-2008 11:28 PM

Re: uk,london, bath, swindon, bristol, oxford and other places in the westin the west

Hey guys. I'm in Bedfordshire.

Peace

Daddy_Cool 09-06-2008 11:40 PM

Yes, yes! Falmouth, Cornwall, interested in meeting people who are interested in UFOs and all the interviews on camelot!!! Fight the New World Order, kill the illuminati!!!!! We havent got long! Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck bravehearts!!!!!

Zelphael 09-06-2008 11:53 PM

A Londoner here. I hope to meet others in London, if anyone is interested sometime.

This isn't going to be a good place to be when the s**t hits the fan!

Terra 09-07-2008 12:44 AM

Portsmouth here. Have plans on moving out of harms way asap, at least out into the country funds permitting..

Hanks 09-07-2008 04:40 AM

bedfordshire here as well :lightsabre:

mikey 09-07-2008 07:40 AM

Hi...from south devon...

peace

Sybo 09-07-2008 07:59 AM

Greetings, this site is a great thing. Been waiting a while for all this info in one place. Good work!

I'm in North Devon.

benlowrey 09-07-2008 08:19 AM

Hi, Bristol,

Strandloper 09-07-2008 08:20 AM

Hi all'
Well done and thanks to all at project Camelot for this

Event_Horizon 09-07-2008 08:56 AM

Hey UK guys there is an event in Cornwall next month

http://www.cornwall-ufo.co.uk/conference/booking08.pdf

CUFORG 12th Annual UFO Conference
Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th October 2008
Truro College, Fal Building, Truro

If anyone is interested.

LackOf_Funds 09-07-2008 10:45 AM

Hi everyone, E. London here.
- We are currently looking for land in the Devon area to house a small group of ten to fifteen. All suggestions welcomed. Thanks and good luck!

Leo Arget 09-07-2008 12:31 PM

Hello everybody,

I'm in Newcastle. Looks like I've got a long walk on my hands (or legs) if the s*** hits the fan.

Leo

Kate 09-07-2008 12:39 PM

:welcomeani: welcome Leo!

If your happy to stay in that region then start a thread for all people in your area....start building a community of like minded around u ..they will come..just wait and see!!
lists of other regions can be found thru my threads for people wishing to connect locally..
all the best to you!:thumb_yello:

Event_Horizon 09-07-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanks (Post 1066)
bedfordshire here as well :lightsabre:

Hey Pal, Luton! Drop me your msn over Pm maybe we can get some people together

Peace

cuppa T 09-07-2008 07:07 PM

'ello all,

hi from an Oxon bungalow, on a flood plain, 100yds from the river, no dosh of course but still unjustifiably cheerful (all things considered!), life is far too short to immerse oneself in doom'n'gloom, and it's amazin' how a cuppa can calm a multitude of situations...

:)

chelmostef 09-08-2008 05:06 PM

Hi all

Anyone one from Essex or chelmsford Area?

Stef

viking 09-08-2008 05:17 PM

Hi Everybody ...... I am from Hampshire near Winchester .... anyone close by?

viking

GFWeye 09-09-2008 09:51 AM

OK Lets do this... Brighton here we go, Copy?

Thankyou Bill kerry:mfr_lol:

Leo Arget 09-09-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firehorse10 (Post 1248)
:welcomeani: welcome Leo!

If your happy to stay in that region then start a thread for all people in your area....start building a community of like minded around u ..they will come..just wait and see!!
lists of other regions can be found thru my threads for people wishing to connect locally..
all the best to you!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Firehorse, I'll keep one eye on the threads and see how it pans out. I already have a group of like minded people standing by. All the best to you, too.

Leo Arget 09-09-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuppa T (Post 1633)
'ello all,

hi from an Oxon bungalow, on a flood plain, 100yds from the river, no dosh of course but still unjustifiably cheerful (all things considered!), life is far too short to immerse oneself in doom'n'gloom, and it's amazin' how a cuppa can calm a multitude of situations...

:)

Isn't this a perfectly English response? :lol3:

migovec 09-09-2008 11:53 AM

im in south east london - have quite a bit of knowledeg of scotland and slovenia

LiquidPluto 09-09-2008 12:36 PM

Hi All,

I'm in Warwickshire, Stratford upon Avon to be exact. I am newly awakened and currently preparing for things to come.
My family thinks I am crazy so I'm so glad I found you all because my family doesn't want to know.
I think my son may be an indigo child, the system tried to label him as ADHD but with an IQ of over 150 I don't think so :mfr_lol:
Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Peace
LiquidPluto

Average Joe 09-09-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Arget (Post 1245)
Hello everybody,

I'm in Newcastle. Looks like I've got a long walk on my hands (or legs) if the s*** hits the fan.

Leo

You can crawl to my house. I'm only 30 miles down the road.