Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE)

Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) (http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php)
-   What Does It Mean ? (http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19367)

burgundia 01-19-2010 09:45 PM

Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

I think we all get some signs, some of us in the dream state some of us in physical reality...we just have to be aware and watch for them....

gscraig 01-19-2010 10:06 PM

Hmmmm...I was reluctant to comment, but I've been having and remembering more of my dreams as well. I seldomly remember dreams, maybe two per year, for 10 yrs now.

I believe it was Sunday night, I dreamed what I assummed was in a downtown area in my car and someone was with me, but I never saw there face. The car didn't seem like mine either. At any rate, I noticed an avalanche of water towering between and over buildings in the distance, on the opposite side of a river. Due to their being one next to one of the main cities here in Ohio, I assummed it was a warning for me not to be downtown, but I never go dowtown.
Moving on, no one else walking or driving seemed to have noticed but me, and I recall driving to different areas looking to see where there was not water coming to escape. Then I recall a particular direction where I was standing and looking up at two construction workers sitting on top of a incomplete bridge, I couldn't see any water, mainly due to the high platform they were sitting on. I then asked them if they saw any water on the other side, I don't remember their response, but I do recall them somehow standing next to me. The person that was with me in my car, somehow was no longer there.

I've had a few dreams that I'm remembering now, but will wait for the right threads to surface before sharing.
Last night I had another odd dream. I won't go into the details because it was not earth change related, but a few people in my life from growing up to now were all in different roles. Same familiar locations I've frequented, but the people from wife, friends to relatives were all different, but I was the same. As if I was seeing or experiencing an alternate existence of my life. Crazy huh?

777 The Great Work 01-19-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 224950)
I think your right on about this, that is why I have been more physic during

increased earth quake activity. I also think this has to do with the earths

base resonance frequency. I am wondering If the rise in earth frequency is causing

the earth quakes and at the same time opening the chakras.

Fast foward to 8:50.

Thanks for the video :original:
Whenever the Bull see red, the Kundalini rises.The shedding of blood makes it rise.

When a woman's menstrual cycle is approaching ,her kundalini rises, and her clarivoyant powers are awakened.The doctors call it pms, because the energy sits at high noon ,at the base of the spine.PM(S) :lol3:So the woman began to hate her cycle,vs embrace it,and tap into her universal powers.
We've been sentence to this cycle for quite some time, and all sentences, end with a period.

.com :lol3:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/a939c56e8e.jpg

joe2288 01-19-2010 11:27 PM

Ok, I have been thinking all day trying to come up with an explanation why all

this is occurring this is my theory. As the time wave begins to collapse into

shorter epochs along with the golden ratio, what we have seen in the past is

changes in our consciousness. I believe what is happening know Is Gaia

Is beginning to shift along with us as well. Since it is raising here vibration in

accordance with ours, as her energy is rising. I think every time we hit these

new time waves we also experience earth changes. From what I know in

1991 we hit one in 2003 we hit another one and 2009 we hit the last one.

2010 from 2012 they will compress so they are coming every few months, to

weeks, to days to minutes and finally to we hit seconds until we zero point in

2012. As these knew ones hit in 2010 I believe we will start making the shift

together with Gaia and timelines will start splitting depending on your

frequency. What I received in my dreams last night is people of higher

frequency will literally tune out of this reality slowly, but surely and it will

indeed be chaotic for some who don't understand what is happing.

joe2288 01-19-2010 11:35 PM

Also I need someone with the link to the time wave were you can scroll through it.

You can pm it to me or just post it here.

stal 01-20-2010 01:29 AM

to be honest i've been in an unusualy good mood for the last 3 days or so.

sammytray 01-20-2010 04:46 AM

Sooooo more quakes??? when did this begin??... pre-haitti?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work (Post 224937)
When this happpens , the ley lines are activated, which causes kUNDALINI to rise. When the awkening takes place, the whole earth is going to shake, as the earth's chakras open up.

sammytray 01-20-2010 04:49 AM

Aaaaaaaaand this may be exactly how they can play the cards AGAINST us!

Lets flip it back unto them :original:

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxapower (Post 224951)
Ok I've thinking... :mfr_omg:

I remember having read somewhere that when a disaster occurs (i.e. 09/11 or the tsunami some years ago), society focuses its energy in that event and there's a rise in the planet's vibrational level.

As far as I remember vibrational level has an exponential growth (it's not cumulative: you don't add the vibration of each person, you multiply it!).

So, if Earth people energy is focused in Haiti, it could perfectly have been an increase in Earth's vibrational level and that could be the reason of what we're experiencing, isn't it?

Aaaaaaaaaand, we also have an increased seismic activity all arround the world, and the sun's activity is increasing today...

sammytray 01-20-2010 04:52 AM

I think your onto something! Great post :thumb_yello:

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 225065)
Ok, I have been thinking all day trying to come up with an explanation why all

this is occurring this is my theory. As the time wave begins to collapse into

shorter epochs along with the golden ratio, what we have seen in the past is

changes in our consciousness. I believe what is happening know Is Gaia

Is beginning to shift along with us as well. Since it is raising here vibration in

accordance with ours, as her energy is rising. I think every time we hit these

new time waves we also experience earth changes. From what I know in

1991 we hit one in 2003 we hit another one and 2009 we hit the last one.

2010 from 2012 they will compress so they are coming every few months, to

weeks, to days to minutes and finally to we hit seconds until we zero point in

2012. As these knew ones hit in 2010 I believe we will start making the shift

together with Gaia and timelines will start splitting depending on your

frequency. What I received in my dreams last night is people of higher

frequency will literally tune out of this reality slowly, but surely and it will

indeed be chaotic for some who don't understand what is happing.

AscendingStarseed 01-20-2010 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe2288 (Post 224839)
The amazing thing is these quakes struck all over the planet and weren't in

just one isolated place. What does this mean? I think we saw the first eye

opening proof of this unknown energy hitting our planet. I also noticed when

all this activity was taking place my minor physic abilities skyrocketed.

I've been watching the earthquakes around the world increase in frequency and magnitude over the last 2 years with a USGS gadget on igoogle. It's obvious to me that something is getting closer to the planet...whether it's the galactic plane we're approaching or another planet like Nibiru that's entered the solar system, something is causing the earth to quake rattle and roll more. Although right off the bat my gut feeling said the Haiti quake was induced by HAARP, and have read 2-3 articles since in support of the theory.

My psychic abilities have increased lately to, especially where manifesting is concerned it takes about 12-hours on ave to create something from thought.

Zelda 01-20-2010 01:34 PM

Besides dreams, has anyone experienced body shifts? as if your body (or spirit) is in two different levels?
I've been having very vivid dreams to the point I can't sleep. I hear voices but cannot make sense of what is being said.

burgundia 01-20-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stal (Post 225117)
to be honest i've been in an unusualy good mood for the last 3 days or so.

The same with me...for no apparent reason....

Virma De Ris 01-20-2010 03:43 PM

I don't know about many of you but I did feel an energetic change on Dec 31, 2009. For me it felt like, and I told my husband, we are going into the fringe and that 2010 was going to be interesting, different.

Anyways getting back to the post I've experienced strong lucid/vivid dreaming (or OBE) since Jan 8 2010.

Jan 12 2010 I woke up with a migraine headache (which I usually don't suffer of) and butterflies in my stomach feeling only it was in my chest cavity during that whole day. The migraine went away but I still have the fluttering feeling in my chest (not as strong as that day and it comes and goes).

Jan 14 2010 I had a vivid dream seismic activity in the Puerto Rico Trench which caused a surge of 5 different tsunami waves hitting the N coast of Puerto Rico and neighboring islands... but the survivors (myself included) saw a peculiar pyramid that emerged in the ocean floor all covered with aztec/mayan pictography. Then ships warping in from the top of the pyramid. "Atlanteans" (that's what came to my mind). I did tell a survivor that this was a direct chain of events that started with the Haiti earthquake.

Jan 17 2010 in my dreams I went to a place that that a huge mayan pyramid in the background and two gigantic flames in front of it. One to each side of the pyramid. Many beings (looked human enough) were discussing about having to reach a consensus about a situation. I couldn't make out what it was though...

Jan 19 2010 I saw the pine cone crop circle in front of my eyes. I woke up and the image was still in front of my eyes but the recesses of the crop circle started changing in to eye shapes then the whole thing started spiraling and crashing into me.

:original:

pyrangello 01-20-2010 04:17 PM

I have also had some vivid dreams lately , I dreamed I was with my grandfather and could see him smiling and laughing clear as a bell when he was younger, I called my mother and she confirmed a few things for me, I never met either one of my grandfathers as they both died before i was born. that was the very first time I had ever had a dream about him in 47 years.

Also in the last 2-3 months I have been waking up at 3:33 a.m. Can someone help me out on this ???? What does that mean?

I also have noticed in the last few weeks it seems like a dimension is changing and the nightimes stars are appearing closer to us here on earth??

Can you guys give me some feedback on whats happening with me. Thanks as always, you guys are the bestest here on this place.

Peace of mind 01-20-2010 04:36 PM

I don't dream, the ones I did have occurred a while ago and I’m almost certain they were visions.

It was an alien or angelic invasion with hoards of dimensional beings killing everyone in sight…except for me. Why not me? Well, one of the beings looked at me and said I just made it. I’m not sure what that meant…other then being righteous…but who knows. The other dream I had is actually a reoccurring dream of being at war with an unknown enemy, not sure if they were alien or human.

Any how, I’m always glad to see others developing their powers.

Peace

saxapower 01-20-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrangello (Post 225430)
Also in the last 2-3 months I have been waking up at 3:33 a.m. Can someone help me out on this ???? What does that mean?

In my own experience in spiritism/spiritualism that means 3 x 3 = 9. That is the expression for the trinity (God/Son/Holy Spirit). The number for god is 3 so the number for trinity is 9 (3 x 3, and opposite to 6 that is the number for man: 3x2 : meaning God x Dual nature of man).

I don't know if you're catholic but this is the only explanation I know for that. :thumb_yello:

Now that you mention... As I have said before I've been waking up at 5:00 am every day for a week and I remembered that when I was investigating some numerology I noticed that my life was full of 5's... Don't know if it's related to what we are talking about here or not, but perhaps it could.

Shaynard 01-20-2010 05:31 PM

December 28th to 31st 2008, I had the same "dream" exactly. One I have had my whole life, remembering it coming the first time at 6yrs old. Always exactly the same. The strangest part is that I saw a video this summer, in which Dolores Cannon recounts a "client" who expressed almost exactly the same "dream/vision"... I will go into more detail here, but it is one section that was the same.. the result:

A view of the planet Earth from Space an image we've all seen before in pictures from NASA. A low "hum" and the globe separating into two parts. Both the same. On one I hear myself and others crying out in Joy: "We did it! This is beautiful!". On the other "globe" (the quote from my "dreams": "I can't believe he died believing all that nonsense".

This entire year I have felt very blessed and guided as well as protected for the first time in my life. Prior to this year, even though I was fully aware of everything involved, I still felt very, not alone, but "on my own". This year has been different. I never claim predictions. I find it has more negative effects than positive, but that is merely my opinion. However I do keep track of my own, and I do "pay attention" to anything of the sort I am given.

This year my personal accuarcy is scary, at 90%. Unfortunately most of my "predictive dreams" have actually happened, although I have turned intentions against some, as they were not "good".

On the morning of day Haiti had it's quake, I woke to hearing "It has begun".. Then I read the reports (here actually, thanks everyone) of what happened. Very sad.

That day was also like a "different" for me, so I am not surprised at the OP (Joe :) ) and what you have questioned and expressed. I do believe we will find in time that day was a significant marker in this cycle.

@Illuminate: December 31st 2009 was a beautiful day for me.. "A Daylong Dream" I like to poetically call it. :)

My point, I suppose, is that, in this cycle we will experience several ''markers" or "milestones" along our journey. I believe it is not something "new" for us, but rather something "old" returning. Instead of activating.., re-activating. The markers are ''signs" as well as "notice" of a "Different energy". My idea that this is not something new, but rather something old, is my own conclusion and I could very well be wrong.. So for now I use "different".

One thing I am pretty sure of is that it's not like a light switch.. Where things get just turned on.. It's more like a kenetic motor that you spin over and over while it builds a charge, holds that charge, until we choose to use it. Something tragic (like the quake) would cause us to access this "charge" which we seem almost shocked by. As it's something that seems new.

Regardless of the specifics, it's safe to say I think, "Something is changing" and I really do love the way it feels. I am content (finally perhaps) with my decidsion to be here. ...In light, of love. :)

Shaynard

joe2288 01-20-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 225330)
Besides dreams, has anyone experienced body shifts? as if your body (or spirit) is in two different levels?
I've been having very vivid dreams to the point I can't sleep. I hear voices but cannot make sense of what is being said.

Yes I have been having a lot of dreams lately were my spirit just literally

vibrates out of my body. It is pretty cool and last night I was meditating really

hard sending out as much positive energy as I could and when It came back,

I basically felt my soul vibrating at a higher lever then my body it was really cool.

Shaynard 01-20-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Yes, yes and yes. lol.

Also something that seems connected to that ''feeling":

A friend who has always claimed to see and interact with "ghosts" recently called me because she was hearing conversations from somethings that didn't seem like spirits of the dead, but rather living humans in a different "realm" as she put it. (A male and female in regular daily conversations.) It went away after about a week, and a few days later her neighbour across the road was hearing the same thing, and after they spoke together, they came to the conclusion they were actually hearing the same two voices, talk about the same, sort of things.

The second called me as well as she was in her kitchen "listening" to 'them" when the female voice said: "Where did this sugar bowl come from".. Just after the male said, "I don't know, strange" her sugar bowl moved across her counter as if pushed out of the way.

Very strange indeed.

For some reason i find this story from them very much connected to this "phasing" feeling I keep getting. At times my vision shifts along with it and it can be quite distracting.

In light, of love
Shaynard

Perplex 01-20-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Besides the vivid dreams which have started one or two month ago for me , I have also been experiencing a strange boost of senses . And not only the 5 usual ones. more and more often I hear a whispering voice when I meditate which calms me down greatly and offers me a wonderful ambiance. Besides that , spontaneous auric vision has been boosted considerably, at the point where I sometimes even mistake aura colours with simple physical ones .

Love and peace,
Perplex

joe2288 01-20-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed (Post 225193)
I've been watching the earthquakes around the world increase in frequency and magnitude over the last 2 years with a USGS gadget on igoogle. It's obvious to me that something is getting closer to the planet...whether it's the galactic plane we're approaching or another planet like Nibiru that's entered the solar system, something is causing the earth to quake rattle and roll more. Although right off the bat my gut feeling said the Haiti quake was induced by HAARP, and have read 2-3 articles since in support of the theory.

My psychic abilities have increased lately to, especially where manifesting is concerned it takes about 12-hours on ave to create something from thought.

I was watching the quake activity this weekend up until yesterday when most

activity ceased. This is my theory, that the earth was being flooded, with

energy from somewhere, to be honest I don't know were, but I have my guesses.

I think these energy influxes will continue to hit the planet and we will experience

times of influx, like last week and times of calm like right know. As earth is hit

with this energy, she will vibrate higher level and since we share the same vibrational

pulse as earth we will also vibrate higher. This explains the increase in physic

activity in accordance with seismic activity. I have a feeling we will see more of

these waves of energy hitting our planet, what they will do geologically I do

not know, but I am guessing it will do more good then harm:original: .

joe2288 01-20-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrangello (Post 225430)

I also have noticed in the last few weeks it seems like a dimension is changing and the nightimes stars are appearing closer to us here on earth??

Can you guys give me some feedback on whats happening with me. Thanks as always, you guys are the bestest here on this place.

I think you are going through the same thing as I am, your dreams are preparing

you for something. I think the fact you are waking up at the same time every

night is your subconscious telling you to pay attention.

housemouse2 01-20-2010 08:01 PM

Normally I do have a lot of vivid dreams and many times I have dreams that later come true like watching a movie play out in front of you. What people are describing on the thread would be my "normal" for me.

Lately however, it's been unusually quiet. My dreams are not intense or vivid. I have had some minor dreams about babysitting my nephew which I do in real life.

I have had a rather bizarre memory. When I was a small child I had a bizarre dream that can only be described as an alien abduction. I never had that dream again. I never thought about that dream till recently and now I think of that dream everyday.

I now have a feeling like I am waiting for "them" to come back. Weird, bizarre and strange as it sounds.

I have chronic though patterns right now:

1. "They" (the "others") are coming back.
2. ALL the power lines will be need to be replaced.
3. Food will be rationed.
4. Gas will be rationed.
5. It will be just like "ww2" again.
6. You will have to be your own doctor.
7. Stock up on supplies.

That's all I'm getting right now.

pyrangello 01-20-2010 08:43 PM

hanks Saxapower and Joe, appreciate the feedback, and yes I was born a catholic. I don't go to church much but believe of the higher power, god, saints , and angels . I've had much intercession in my life from them watching over me to help others and yes learn as well . thanks again.

saxapower 01-20-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrangello (Post 225646)
hanks Saxapower and Joe, appreciate the feedback, and yes I was born a catholic. I don't go to church much but believe of the higher power, god, saints , and angels . I've had much intercession in my life from them watching over me to help others and yes learn as well . thanks again.

You're welcome! I remembered that once I dreamed of a clearance in a wood. In the clearance there was three circles of stone forming a triangle and inside of each one of them there where three burning fires forming a triangle as well...